**Beginning on Sunday, December 13th everyone will be required to wear a mask while inside the gym at all times. This change has been put into effect due to the recent restrictions on fitness centers made by Governor Baker.**
Please review all of our class guidelines below.
- You must reserve your spot for class via TRIIB. Class reservations begin 72 hours prior to class start time.
- On the day of class, please wait in your car until 5 minutes before your class time.
- Put on your mask and walk through the front doors of TILT.
- When entering, please answer our Click HERE for the TILT COVID Questionnaire. (also shown below)
- Use the provided hand sanitizer, grab a disinfecting wipe, and head to an open station. Once on a station, you must leave your mask on. The only time when you may take your mask off is when getting a drink. All stations are separated to ensure social distancing. Additionally, we have made partitions to create barriers between members.
- Wipe down the equipment you will be using for the workout. (The equipment will already have been wiped down prior to class as well)
- Have a totally awesome time throwing down with your friends!
- After the workout, grab another disinfecting wipe, and wipe down your equipment and area.
- See you tomorrow!
Open Gym– During open gym, there will also be designated stations for members spaced out. The same procedures for classes will apply for open gym slots.
Indoor/Outdoor Class Checklist:
- Water Bottle
- Yoga Mat/Towel (if you would like)
Indoor Facility Set-up
Each class has a capacity of 8 members, with their own individual work spaces. All workout stations are separated with partitions, creating a barrier between members. Cleaning will be done before and after classes, during off hours, and at night with the facilities cleaning crew.
- Will the bathrooms be open? Yes- they will be open. Only one person will be allowed in the restroom at a time.
- Will the showers be available for use? The showers will remain open.
- Will the water fountain be open? Yes- for refills only. Please bring your own water bottle.
- What if there is running in the workout and social distancing is not possible? As stated before, masks must be worn inside. When running outside, please make sure your mask is pulled over your face when passing other athletes.
- Will we be using the pull-up bars/ring in classes? Pull-ups and bar/ring work will be limited in class workouts. However, if they are programmed, members will be socially distanced and will be required to wear a mask when on the bars/rings. As always, other alternatives can be provided. Members can also use the bars/rings during open gym.
In-Person and Virtual Schedule
In addition to our full in-person schedule, we will continue to hold virtual classes. Our virtual classes will continue to be recorded and posted to Vimeo. Check out our in-person and virtual schedules below…
As a reminder, TILT is using the TRIIB app for workout posts, workout tracking, and a platform to reserve your spot for classes.
Click HERE for all set-up details. If you have any issues with the app, please reach out to James at firstname.lastname@example.org.