HEAD COACH - CrossFit TILT III Wellesley
“There is nothing better than getting fit with your friends. You will leave the gym feeling better than you walked in no matter what.“
I started lifting weights in college to get stronger while I was playing tennis. I loved that the more I dedicated myself, the more results I saw. After years of standard bodybuilding and powerlifting routines, I was looking to make friends who were passionate about being fit and I wanted a new challenge. My mom thought I might like this thing called CrossFit because she had just started and said they lift weights there. I figured I’d give it a try. While I was strong, I couldn’t do the majority of the movements and cramped during the dynamic warmup, but I was hooked.
I love the challenge, friendships, and lasting memories that are formed every day in CrossFit and haven’t stopped since.
Bill Belichick was quoted, “The only thing that matters is believing in yourself.” If I can help someone believe they can achieve their fitness goals, then there is no stopping them.
• B.A. University of New Hampshire
Certifications and Qualifications
• CrossFit Level 2 Certificate Holder (CF-L2)
• CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer
• CrossFit Aerobic Capacity Trainer
• 2015 CrossFit Games Team Member- CrossFit New England- 17th Place
• 2015 CrossFit Games Regional Team Member- CrossFit New England- 3rd Place